Tunisia with young kids
  • hi could anyone give me a bit of advise about travelling to Tunisia, were a unmarried couple with 2 children, will we be allowed to share a room because were not married, also what Is the best area to go to and what time of the year is best we don't want it to hot for the children, any advise would be great thanks x
  • Hiya, we just got back from Hammamet yesterday. We have a 3 1/2 and a 1 1/2 year old. We managed OK, but I would advise taking your own supplies of baby food. I took jars of dessert that they could eat anywhere, and a couple of boxes of baby porridge type things that you can add boiling water from your kettle in room to anytime. Dinner wasnt till 7 at our hotel, so it was too late for the kids and the porridge was really handy. If your kids drink squash, take your own bottle with you. There are no baby change facilities anywhere, so you just have to make the most of it. My baby is blonde with blue eyes and everywhere we went, strangers were always giving her kisses on the cheek, so be ready for that.
    Overall, it was ok, but take alcohl gel for your hands and tiolets seats, it's not very clean !!
    Any more questions, please feel free to ask.
    PS weather was ok, not sunny, cold at night.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged