Best destination of Asia
  • Anyone tell me about best destination of Asia. I will go to Asia on date 15 May for office work so I am planing for visit the Asia top attractions.
  • Beautiful Myanmar - Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle Lake, Ngapali Beach plus many more.....

I can highly recommend a family run tour agency in Yangon, Green Leaf Travels & Tours for all your travel needs, booking tours and accommodation, domestic flights www.travelstomyanmar.com

Also, visit Britain Burma-Society website www.shwepla.net - come along to any one of the meetings before your travel (7th February 26th March and 26th May) and meet members who vist Myanmar regularly.
  • Well, it depends on your travel interests and tastes. If you like beach, come to Vietnam, or Indonesia. You are interested in archaeology, Cambodia will be a must. Burma (Myanmar) is country for temples and pagodas.
  • Best destination of Asia.New Jaipur, India,Kathmandu,Nepal,Bangkok Thailand.
  • Well, you can take a 10 to 15 days trips to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Those are the ones in southeast asia, which is known as Indochina. The trip would include mountains, beautiful beaches, culture,... so you can enjoy all at once.
    I would highly recommend Vietnam because this is where all these above things are included.
  • I would recommend Vietnam, Jaipur in India, Kathmandu in Nepal, Bangkok, Thailand. 
  • Many countries in Asia is best destination if you visit the historical place then you must visit Pakistan and India and if you want to lover of beach then you must go Indonesia.. 
  • Myanmar was names as the best tourism destination for this year 2014,  by the European Union Council

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged