What to do in Vietnam?
  • Hi every one, I and my friend will travel to Vietnam, 2 week, on March 2013, fly to Hanoi, come my home from HCM airport. Have any one give us suggestion? Destination I must see, where to eat, things to do, transport...?
    Thanks very much.
  • Hi maryjame,

Congrats for your upcoming trip to such a beauriful country!

My last trip there was also 2 weeks. Unforgetable trip! Wish to come back to Vietnam every summer!

I stumbled upon Indochina Pioneer tour company on the internet, and Lam, the Sales Manager tailored a great trip for me and my wife. I suggest you visit their website and send your request to them (remember to ask for Lam). This company will do you well: www.indochinapioneer.com/build-your-own-trip.html

Have a fun trip, like we did!
  • Hi, FemailDuck,

Welcome to Vietnam, how do you know for vietnamese?we can help you get more it Ha
    Long Bay , a bay of wonder, is one of the most impressive landscapes in the
    world with thousands of islets and islands scattered throughout an area of 1500
    sq km, and located only 170km North East of Hanoi. The local people use their
    imagination to flow the spirit into those mindless, timeless limestone and
    rocky islands, and make them lovelier, livelier and attractive with names such
    as: fighting cock islet, human head islet, golden tortoise and Ha Long itself,
    means “descending dragon”. If you want to know infomation, please contract us: www.vietnamfittour.com
  • All those keen to check out Vietnam (amazing!) should have a glance through this free and simple Vietnam Travel Guide to get an idea what the country has to offer.
  • an Halong bay overnight tour is one thing not to be missed
  • Vietnam has still a way to go before being a world-renowned destination.
    However, it still has its share of activities. These range from
    stunning Ha Long Bay to beautifully quaint Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh’s
    mausoleum. The Cu Chi tunnels represent the sheer grit and ‘can-do’ attitude of the
    Vietnamese while a visit to the War Remnants Museum brings home the
    horrible reality of war. On the more positive side, the marvelous Hue
    Monuments, along with the My Son Sanctuary will awaken your spiritual
    side. Explore the best of Vietnam.
  • Motorcycle Trip within Vietnam including - Da Lat, Danang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hong Gai, Hue, Long Xuyen, Nam Dinh, Nha Trang. They're very amazing trips
  • Ha Noi. Ho Chi Minh, Sa Pa, Da Nang..... 
    Well come to vietnam

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion