Nightlife in London
  • Hi) I'm preparing to visit London in next month. And I want to ask you, please tell me about cool bars and clubs. I'm gonna be there for about tree weeks and I want to have great time)))) I find one pretty club, please comment it, if you have been there))))
    http://en.world-map-directory.com/placemark/Queen+of+Hoxton
    Thank you!)
  • LondonVIPs is a VIP concierge for professional nightlife services. It is committed to assist you plan stag parties, PUA Training and many other VIP services in London. The other services offered by them are Guestlist Entry, show tickets, Nightclub Promotions, Personal VIP hosting, Wing women, Transportation charters, last minute restaurant reservations and much more. It has over 50 years of experience in promoting parties in London. The team is very professional in dealing with nightlife services.

Stag Do and Stag Weekends UK
    http://www.londonvips.co.uk/party-packages/stag-parties
  • Simple and straight, night life at London has its own significance and when you come to London you don't want to miss it, I would like to know about your budget and expense because the thrill can cost from 10 sterling to 10k sterling, so you decide?
  • What are the most popular spots one shouldnt miss out when visiting London? I'll be coming there for about 2 weeks stay :)
  • Hello mdavid,
    What music do you like? If you like electronic music, such as house, drum and base, techno and dubstep then the "fabric" (address: 77a Charterhouse Street, Smithfield, London, EC1M 3HN) is a must-see. Or do you prefer rock music?
  • London is a great place to enjoy, then be it night or day. Although it is better if you have a local with you, who can guide you to places. You won't want to spend half the night searching for a good place.
  • London is a great place in UK to enjoy.it doesn't matter it night or day.if you have any local ,it is easy to visit the best places.
  • Liquid! You gotta love liquid, their club chains are awesomeee!
  • London's vibrant club scene puts the city on the map as the capital of cool. Superclubs like Ministry of Sound, Fabric and Heaven are among the biggest and best known places to party. For those who prefer a more intimate experience the DJ bars are where it’s at. With our club listings you can find out what’s on in London, the best places to go, and where to hang out if you want to party from dusk till dawn.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged