visa overstay and requesting visa for some other country from asia
  • hello there
    I need your guidance on a pretty complicated case.

A girl from Romania travels to Jordan since she has European passport she doesn't require visa now she stayed there for more then 3 months almost year or two. Now she wants to goto pakistan for marriage and for that she needs visa can you guys tell because of her overstay is there any chance she might not get visa for pakistan or they just don't check if you currently applying from a country that u should left long time ago?
  • As far as I am aware, everyone entering Jordan requires a visa! I am sure she will have a visa in her passport or at least an entry stamp with a date. All immigration and customs ingoing and outgoing from Jordan is checked thoroughly. She may need to contact a lawyer who will be able to assist her. Take it from me that this is serious.
  • mmm will they arrest her ? or they will banned her to enter jordan again ? and my orignal question will she get visa from other country where she wanted to go from jordan.?

in this case its pakistan embassy in jordan.

thanks for ur help
  • She may be in the situation of being deported and being denied re-entry for up to 3 years but I am not entirely sure of the situation. You should research on the Jordan government website. What is her original passport? She probably should contact the Pakistan embassy to find out whether they will issue her with a visa. In some instances, embassies in Jordan will not issue visas to anyone other than bona fide residents and citizens.
  • lesley she has romania passport
  • I think the best advice is for her to contact an immigration lawyer or her embassy who may be able to provide her with some consular assistance. I am not a visa expert and can only wish her good luck
  • HI

I AM A SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZEN , CAME TO UK ON A 2 YEAR HOLIDAY MAKER VISA I HAVE OVERSTAYED A YEAR AND WANT TO GO BACK HOME NEXT MONTH WOULD IT BE A PROBLEM TO RETURN HOME ? WOULD HE BE POSSIBLE TO COME BACK TO THE UK NEXT YEAR....

tHANKS
    d
  • D - you are stuffed china: you will have no probs going home to south africa, but the uk might blacklist you as you overstayed the visa. getting a new visa for uk will be a mission!!
  • hi,
    I am a Filipino citizen and I'll be working to Jordan in the coming month with a contract of 2 years. i just want to ask if after my contract working there,can i go or drop by to Hong Kong and have a vacation for how many days before going back to the philippines? i just want to know if it is illegal or not?
  • I have resident permit of Spain,but my wife came in stay visa in april 2009 and stayed with me after her visa expire due to some serious health problem,now she will leave in 27th of sep.please tell me is it effecting her for applying long stay visa in future?Please suggest me what I have to do now....
  • I'm Australian do i need visa to Jordan
  • Dear meili ,
    You can get a transit visa to Hong Kong travelling between Jordan to Fil Or Philpine to Jor. For further detail you may contact to: rwi4ever@yahoo.co.uk
  • I received a student Visa for USA. Now I plan to goto Peru during the first week of my stay in USA. Do i need to take Visa from India or is dere any other way?
  • i receive an application from marriotthotel and i sign so many papers from them and they conform me that they send my visa and they requesting 2000 more us dollar is this correct. thanks
  • I'm an American (US passport holder) currently residing in Thailand. In a week or so I plan on doing a 6-8 week tour around Israel and would also like to work in a trip to Petra (I may also spend a day or two in Amman on the front and/or back of my trip). My flight from BKK arrives in AMM, from where I plan to make my way overland to Israel (preferably TLV). I will also be returning to Thailand via AMM. My understandings/concerns are as follows:
    -Jordanian visa on arrival is only for 30 days
    -if I don't get a Jordanian exit stamp at the land crossing, when I finally depart from AMM, it will be over 30 days
    -I'd like to avoid getting an Israeli stamp in my passport
    -Although I don't anticipate travel to Syria, Lebanon, Saudi, etc., I may in the future travel to Malaysia and Indonesia
    -How exactly do I get to Israel from Amman (i.e. which land crossings)?

Any advise you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
  • Parkek if you get a stamp in your passport you wont get into jordon or many other Muslim countries, it is possible to get a piece of paper stamped when entering Israel.

You can cross from Egypt to Irsrael not sure about jordan or syria.

If you do get stamped and you want to go to muslim coutries later then get a new passport although I dont know how you will get back to your flight

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion