Hotel near hanoi airport
  • Hi.

I'm looking for a hotel for one night to stop at Hanoi airport, I arrive at HAN at 22:10 at night and i'm flying on VN 663 to Singapore next morning - departure at 8:15am.

If so, can anyone recommend a nice one?

Thanks so much!
  • I can highly recommend the Airport View hotel in near Hanoi Airport for your stay. It is about a 15 min walk from the Noibai Airport about 1,5km - picked up and dropped by hotel car cost 3usd/1way. It is easy to get there from the airport. This hotel is clean and comfortable, the staff is really friendly. You receive some fruit and water when you arrive.
  • Phuong Dong Airport Hotel (3km from Noibai International Airport).
  • hi there
    yes! there is a hotel close to Noi Bai airport, get out of airport you turn left and go cross big road then go straight up a little bit on right hand side is Noi Bai airport, if you want to check www.hanoicitytour.com and accommodation on the site let drop a line here i can give a reasonable suggestion
  • If you need to stay close to the airport airport view hotel is great.

i stayed at Hanoi airport view hotel on march 2013, The room has a double bed, lots of towels, a scrupulously clean bathroom, and the staff speak English. I don't recommend this for a destination holiday, but if you're in need of a safe, clean spot for passing through, this fits the bill perfectly!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion