Travelling to Angola. Flying from Luanda to Lubango
  • I intend to travel to Angola to visit a friend in Lubango. As her trip there was organized by the company where she works, I cannot travel in the same way as her.
    After having got some information and recommendations for a trip to Angola, I think I would need the help of some travel agency. Some requirements for the trip are:
    - Tourist visa. In Spain, where I live, there is no Angola embassy.
    - Health insurance would be recommendable.
    - Reservation of the flights from Europe to Luanda and from Luanda to Lubango.
    - Reservation of a hotel for the stay in Lubango.

Do you know any travel agency specialized in this kind of a trips?

Thank you very much.
  • I want to travel Angola Am from the East Africa And I don't known where to get the Visa and all the information regarding traveling and accommodation in Angola. When do we East Africa People get Angola Visas?
    tritzer@mail.org
  • Well first you would need an invitation letter from a company who is regestered in Angola or someone with resedence.Then you have to take the invitation to the consolate or embassy in your country of resedence. Would help if you could give the embassy proff of a return ticket and of your hotel reservation.Can be 30 days before they issue your visa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion