TIMS and Permits for Nepal Trekking
  • Hi

    Me and my friends are planning to do the Annapurna circuit in Nepal. I am landing a few hours before them and am wondering if it is gonna be possible to make the ACAP permits and TIMS card for them at the Tourism Board in Kathmandu. Let us assume I will have all their photos, passport photocopies and other relevant information.

    Has anyone of you ever tried this ?

  • Hi Greg !

    Of course it is possible to make TIMS and Trekking permits if you can make it to the Tourism Board (Bhrikutimandap) during the office hours. All you need is two PP size pictures, passport copy and fee of course. 

    Several time we deliver permits and Pokhara flight ticket to our clients at the airport so that they can fly to Pokhara directly without wasting time in Kathmandu.
  • Hi Greg,
    Ya of course it is possible to make all kind of permits as you search  just go for visit flowing website .

  • Hi,
    you can make all permit ( Annapurna Conversion Project and TIMS card) at Besi Shahar,please bring 4 copy passport size photos for that.
    Have a nice Annapurna circuit trekking in Nepal.you can ask if you need more information about Annapurna Circuit Trekking in Nepal.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion