Passport requirements for Cuba
  • Hi, my boyfriend and I are going to Cuba next month but his passport expires at the end of this year. I have found conflicting advice on websites as to whether it needs to be valid for 6 months after we return or not? Can anyone confirm this please?
    Thanks
  • Yes, the passport should be valid for 6 months after date of arrival. Cuba Visa Requirements
  • Thanks David
  • Hi, im a greek citizen and i m gonna fly to Cuba from London.Do u know if the cuban emabassy in London can give me a visa for Cuba?

Thanx
  • Hi:

I was borned in Cuba and left back in 1060. I am now a US citizen with a US passport. I also have a very old, expired Cuban passport. I am planning to visit Cuba to see relatives and visit childhood places. My question is; Do I have to renew my Cuban passport and if so, how and where ?

Thanks,

X
  • Hello Mr. X as long as you were born in Cuba it doesn't matter how long ago you arrive to the U.S. Cuba has a very storng set of rule and laws towards their own nationals, meaning you do have to get a Passport if you pretend to go to Cuba. Your best try will be contacting a travel agency and they will charge you little over $400.00. Be ready traveling to Cuba is expensive but worth it.
    Te lo dice un Cubano.

Dom
  • MY BOYFRIEND IS CUBAN AND HOLD A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD -JUST RECENTLY IN THE PAST YEAR RE-KNEW - HE HAS A SON IN CUBA - WHAT TYPE OF PASSPORT AND HOW MUCH WOULD THIS PASSPORT COST? AND DO WE HAVE TO GO TO WASHINGTON DC IN PERSON TO GET THIS TYPE OF PASSPORT OR A LOCAL TRAVEL AGENCY? AND CAN WE FILE THIS APP
    ONLINE AND HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE TO GET BACK>
  • Hi,

I live in the US and have both US and Brazilian passports. How can I get to Cuba? Do I need a visa to travel with my Brazilian Passport? Will I have problems on my return as long as I don't show my Brazilian passport at immigration/Customs?

Where do I look for tickets? What is my best option to get there, flying from where?
    Any help appreciated...
  • Hi there,
    My boyfriend and I want to go to Cuba but he has a criminal record from 16 years ago. He is not able to get a pardon as there is still $10,000 owing on the restitution fine. Does he need to get some type of waiver or something before we can go?
    Thank-you for your time..
  • hi! at the bottom of your link to visa requirements it says passports should have minimum 2 months expiry for cuba. i'm going with friends for a one-week holiday beginning of may 2010 to either cuba, dominican republic or mexico and my canadian passport expires sept 2010. if we decide on cuba should i get it renewed?
  • i am traveling to cuba....dont know anyone....there..am cool headed nice and decent...would need a friend in cuba....anyone with soem nice ffirneds can hola me on ayo862007@yahoo.com...besides am planing to visit canada from cuba...anyoen let me know wassup

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged