Islands in Malaysia
  • Hi everybody, I am looking for recommendations on which islands to visit in Malaysia. There seem to be so many and they all get rave reviews! I will be doing some scuba diving and hiking but this hardly narrows it down because they all seem to have plenty of that sort of thing on offer. I prefer to be away from crowds and resorts... thanks!
  • Hi Mike,
    Yip, there's a lot of choice! If you're a diver the best islands are Layang-Layang and Sipadan, but there are loads of glorious dive sites in Malaysia. If you prefer to avoid the resort crowd maybe you'll like the more rustic Perhentian Islands, or Mamutik Island and Sulug Island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park. The Word Travels guide to Malaysia suggests some other options as well.
  • Sipadan Island or Perhentian Island...Redang awesome but seem so much ppl.
  • Hello Hike,

Mantanani also is a wonderful place. It is located at kota belud, Sabah, Malaysia. There are plenty of activities you can do & it is a very peace place. They do have provide accommodation too. For more info, kindly email to zarsha.c@hotmail.com. Thanks! :D
  • There are many Island in Malaysia which are a great source of fun and enjoy for the families and tourists and friends.Almost all the Islands of Malaysia are nice but i like some which are very special and very lovely to see and i visit them personally. Re dang, Mabul and Penang are the most favorite islands of Malaysia and mostly people are attracted to these to relish themselves.I like them so much.
  • Hello...

10 Best Malaysian Islands
    10 Best Islands in Malaysia are listed below, i hope it will help you to select of your best..
    Langkawi
    1. Langkawi
    2. Perhentian Islands
    3. Pulau Tioman
    4. Redang
    5. Pulau Mabul
    6. Sipadan
    7. Pulau Tenggol
    8. Penang
    9. Pulau Kapas
    10. Pulau Pangkor  

10 Best Malaysian Islands

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged