cheapest airfare to the Philippines
  • my bf is an egyptian nd he is planing to go here in the philippines is there anyone thre who could help me to tell him of how he can be here without spending to much money thnxs
  • Hi My name is Mishkah,and plan to go to Pakistan from 1-9June 2009 and wud like to know about nice Self Catering Accommodation in Islamabad in Pakistan. If u know of any plaes let me know via e-mail mishkah@capetown.travel please.I work in the travel industrial.but i always say thre people that live there knows it better. or u can skype me at mishkah.khatib
  • Hi there...
    Here you can find cheap airfare tickets from and to Asia. Visit Airasiaplus.com .
    Here's the link : [url=http://airasiaplus.com/] AirAsiaPlus [/url]

I hope it helps you!...

Enzo
  • Hi, I'm searching for a cheap ticket to the Philippines. Would anyone please suggest what website I can go to? thanks
  • hi guys you can email your request regarding airline tickets and philippine tours to hatty@seatholidays.com or cora@seatholidays.com . www.seatholidays.com is a registered tour operator in Dubai and they have a new branch office in Taguig, Metro Manila.
  • I'm from Egypt and wanna travel to Philippines . I intend to marry and work there . is there a work visa or just a tourist one ? if there is work visa , who knows what the Phil embassy in Egypt needs to give me the work visa .. what's the cheapest air fair if someone knows .. thanks in advance ..
  • Dear Mr. Mizoalex,

I advice you to send an email to our reservation agent in the Philippines about your travel request. Our newly opened travel agency in Philippines is offering services like airline tickets, Dubai visa and Tour packages in the Philippines.

SEAT HOLIDAYS TRAVEL AND TOURISM INC.

Seat Holidays Shop House Block 11 Lot 12 Grenville
    J.P. Rizal Street TukTukan Taguig City Manila Philippines
    Telephone No. : +632 643 3898 Fax No.: +632 643 7901
    Mobile. No. : +63 928 3732 924 (Smart) +63 915 2755 397 (Globe)
    hatty@seatholidays.com
  • Dear lawrence
    thanks for your reply but it seems you didn't get my point .. I don't need Dubai visa .. I am Egyptian and live in Egypt .. I am asking about work visa to Philippines , air ticket from Cairo to Manila , what a work visa need , a contract with the company there ? or something else like invitation card or something like that ..
    I can call your agency when I arrive there to ask for more services , OK but I need relies now to my questions .. and if there is a link to the Philippines embassy here in Egypt as I didn't find it through searching ..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged