scam:adopting a puppy
  • this guy puts his adds at adoos.co.uk with ref # 3865936 his email add is rarichardson@gmail.com and his name he said was richardson alex, he said hes in cameroon & got 2 puppies named kimberly & kenny, english bulldog. i said im interested getting only one for my daughter, but he said i have to pay £80 to begin with for the airport fee for the puppy, i will receive details from cameroon airlines, i did. but they want m e to pay £80 plus the insurance £40. by money gram to the receiver anita ewunkem. i send money 13/05/09 , this people send email again saying thanks for the payment ,& gave me wrong flight details. they said pick up puppy from heathrow fri the 14` th . it was wrong date, and flight details is 1795. they cant even tell me what terminal. i phoned heathrow airport, theres no such flight number, & advised me to report the police. they said theyre receiving phonecalls from people been scamed almost every day.the puppy s doesnt even exist, some people waiting for invisible puppy at the airport, the weird thing about this the people who scamed me keep sending me email re assuring me it s not fake, & they re keep convincing me puppy will arrives at heathrow friday tommorow 4:59 pm .
  • Anna 80 - please move your post over to this discussion as there is lots of activity on your topic there:
    http://www.wordtravels.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=211&page=2#Item_17
  • Hi everyone,

Here's a link to our guide on how to spot Online Scams and how to avoid them.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion