Can I enter UK using my Italian ID card and work there?
  • Hi
    I am a Malaysian citizen and holding an Italian ID card as my husband is Italian. I would like to travel to London to visit my son and would like to know if it is possible to enter with my Italian ID card or I have to use my Malaysian passport. I have also been given opportunities to work in England but not sure if I am eligible to work with my Italian ID card or have to apply for work permit since I am still a Malaysian citizen. Pls advise. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!