Just married..
  • Just married my gorjus husband in Turkey.. But time to leave him n return back to the U.K.. İ want to spend the rest of my life here with him.. But worried about my where abouts n what to do next.. :(
  • If you want to live with your husband in the UK your husband must apply for a settlement visa.

    To meet the legal requirements of the UK Border Agency immigration rules you need to be earning a minimum salary of £18,600 per annum ,your husband needs to pass an English test, you need to demonstrate you have accommodation i.e. your own home either rented or mortgage or your own room in a home with parents etc. the cost of the visa payable to the British Embassy is £851.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion