visa for disneyland paris
  • hi 

    i hold a indian passport living and married to my husband in the uk i hold a indefinate leave to remain in the UK visa in my passport.

    i have been in the uk since 2012 and have a 9 yrs old daughter of a BRITISH nationality my husband to is british we are going to disneyland paris in November i know i need a visa for myself can i apply for this in the france consulate in london or in india do i have to go back to do this which i think is a waste of time if had to go london.

    and i wanted to know the price of the visa and how soon do i apply if im going in november.
  • You'll need to apply for a visa at the French Embassy in London. It's a pretty quick process so you only need to worry about it 2 months ahead of your trip. For fees and procedure I suggest you get in touch with the embassy itself:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion