• Hi,someone could tell me something about Antiparos? We will be there in August in a house in Livadia beach.....
    Many thanks!!!
    Giulia
  • Hi!
    Antiparos is a fairly small island with a very small town (the port) and nothing much to see around the island besides beaches. Livadia is a very nice beach, although it might be crowded in August. Until the 16th of august the island in general will be at its peak season and the town will definitely be busy. Antiparos is a nice place overall and if you have a way to go around and visit the beachesl like a car for example it would be great. Livadia is quite far from the town/village so you definitely need a car if you dont want to depend on the poor bus service. You could even take a day trip to Paros, its just across the town/port. Also there is an island called Despotiko with some ancient ruins, i havent been there but i have been told its pretty, especially the journey there on the small boat. I hope u have a great time! I have been working two summers in a row on the island of Antiparos so this info is accurate.
    Take care! Welcome to Greeceee!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged