Cruise Visa for Belgium and France
  • we are going to Belgium and France on October by Cruise. my daugther is British and I know she doesn't need the Visa. but Im Philippines citizen and resident here in UK. Could you please tell me if I need a Visa. thank you.
  • can anyone help me I need an answer... asap
  • Yes, you'll need to apply for a Schengen visa, which will be valid for both France and Belgium. You can apply at the embassy of whichever country you'll be visiting first (so if your ship is stopping in France and continuing to Belgium you'll apply at the French Embassy).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion