Romania visa
  • Hi,

I hold an indian passport and applied for business visa[category C] through consulate in New Delhi,India.However the same was rejected without mentioning any reason.Do you know whether we can reapply for the visa and also let us know whether we are right in applying dependent visa as Business visa
  • DEar Sir Weare a travel frm in Srilanka organising a tour for 7 days for 7 pax so pls send us the details to obtain the visas for the travel We are Srilankans.
  • we are managerial staffs of ANCHORTIME CO LIMITED , LAGOS NIGERIA wish to spend our 5 days holiday visit to Romania , kindly assist us to secure a tour guide or invitation letter from the home office in order to secure a visiting or tourist visa in Abuja , Nigeria.
    OUR CONTACT:e-mail :anchortimecoltd@hotmail.com, tel:+2348077767774
  • Hi Subbu, I recommend that you go back the embassy you applied to and ask them to clarify the reason for rejecting your visa application. It may have been a small technicality that you can fix quite quickly. Good luck to you!
  • Hi,
    My name is satish from Nepal. I would like to visit Romania as a tourist for few days with my wife as a honeymoon as we are married just a few month back. What are the process i need to apply my visit VISA from Nepal?

Thanking you.

satyzs@gmail.com
  • Hello...How would i go about getting a visa to live in Romania? I am still very young and i am not intending to move at this moment, i am still studying, but when i'm do i want to come to romania and try and make a difference...If you could give me some advice i'd be ever so grateful. I am british. Hailie.
  • hi raj
    any feedback on the romanian tour
  • HI
    GOOD EVENING SIR . IAM ULLAH MASUM MY HOME COUNTRY IN BANGLADESH . SIR WE NEED TO WORK VISA OF ROMANIA
    HOW GET IT. A DONT KNOW PLEASE INFORMATION ME . I LIKE & LOVE ROMANIA . MY EMAIL : MASUM145@YAHOO.COM
    THAY HAVE NO EMBASSY OF ROMANIA
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    BEST REGARDS
    WALI ULLAH MASUM
  • Hi,
    Good afternoon, i am a British citizen, do i need a visa to travel to Romania
  • Am stanley Eguamwense,from nigeria presently live at repulic of congo,please can please let me know what i need to provide to get a visa of romania,thank as await your urgent responce as soon as possible.
  • I am Indonesia citizen, I hold SCHENGEN (visitor)visa. Can I visit Romania or i should ask another visa.
  • Hi
    I am Md. Hannan, From Bangladsh
    I wan Romania Work Vis, Plz Coll me ur Contract Address.
    my E-mail : m_hannansharker@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • Hi Fellows:

Some facts about Romanian VISA's as i have visited Romania many times .

1. Britishers do not need a separate VISA to visit Romania
    2. If you hold a valid Schengen VISA then u can easily get a Romanian VISA but u still need to apply for it seperately.
    3. Romanian Embassy gives special attention USA / UK / Schengen Visa Holders but its must be a valid VISA.
    4. You will not easily get a Toursist VISA if you do not have any of the above mentioned country valid VISA.

What you need to apply for VISA
    1. Valid Air ticket
    2. Your confirmed stay in Romania ( letter from hotel etc with contact information ) Must match with your Airline return date.
    3.You must have sufficient funds to support your stay in Romania.( bank statements / credit card ) Please remember Immigration Officer in Romania will check the cash you are carrying ( one must carry a minimum of $100.00 / each day and in cash as its a cash country. You credit cards / debit cards have no meaning for immigration officer so be careful )
    4. Travel Insurance is a must allthough its not mentioned on the VISA application so please get insured.
  • I have 3 years schengen visa, danish workpermit as well as UK workpermit. Do i still need visa to visit romania for one week? please reply.
    kash_leo@hotmail.com
  • Hi
    Good morning Sir, I am Kabir ur Rehman Kayani. My Home Country is Pakistan. Sir, I have some Friends in Romania.Because, I have lived one year in England on work visa. So, I need visit visa of Romania. How can get visa. Now I am in Pakistan. My E-mail : kabirkayani@yahoo.com Thank you very much .
  • dear sir,
    i am trying to visit Romania i am Indian passport holder can nay one help me to get visa for at least 15 days. just an business servay i have to make for srating business in romania.
    thnak you
    hussain
  • anu one like to rpaly plz mail me this Id

mystroman@gmail.com
    thnak you
    hussain
  • i wanna apply for thge residency of romania< i have a pakistani passport. could u tell how i can make it through
  • Hi

I would like to know the format of immigration letter to be submit to Romania Immigration office since one of our assciate willing to travel Romania. Also we have received a invitation letter for the associate from the company from Romania.

I would be greatful if someone can help me sending the above request to my mail Id "somanathd@pramati.com"

Thank Q

Best Regards
  • Hi,
    GOOD EVENING SIR . I AM Shaik Rubel
    MY HOME COUNTRY IN BANGLADESH . SIR WE NEED TO WORK VISA OF ROMANIA
    HOW GET IT. A DONT KNOW PLEASE INFORMATION ME . I LIKE ROMANIA . MY EMAIL : srubel84@yahoo.com THAY HAVE NO EMBASSY OF ROMANIA
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    BEST REGARD by
    Shaik Rubel
  • I think you can find more information at romania.visahq.com or mae.ro/index.php?lang=en&unde=doc&id=7201 .

Thanks
  • Hi,

I am Ishfaq Pakistani National working in Saudi Arabia as a technical Clerk since 2006, I would like to visit Romania when I am on vacation in April I need an advice regarding visit visa of Romania.
    E-Mail: flowing_rising@yahoo.com.
    Contact No. 0096650302820
  • Hi,
    Myself and my wife got aRomanian Visa (tourist), valied up to July2010. Can we obtain a Shengen Visa to visit other countries as tourist,from Romania-Hungary Embassy. we plan to travel by Road .
  • hi gays,
    this is pragash frm sri lanka i doing a business in colombo i have to improve my busiess and i have to business deal in ronania how can i get business visa and whai i need.
  • Dear sir/madam,

i am requesting u to give me advice , i would like to go romania on visit for just one week, i am holding pakistani passport and now i am in pakistan but i lived in canada last 3 years as permanent resident and i have still residency of canada.

do u like tell me, how i will get romanian visa to see my friend, i am writting here my email address, i will be tksful if u reply me.

shamshad_4@hotmail.com

Regards,

Shamshad
  • Th4t be an epic da shizzi4 post, th4nkie 4it & in da futures we'll be seeing more of it <a href="http://libertytravel.com">travel agency</a> We7ll I8be dat9 ogr6e speekie da speekie, gratz & than4x <a href="http://discountcruises.com">discount cruises</a> heb7e sh8at be th34nkie 4it on da posting left & righ8ty <a href="http://flightcenter.com">flight center</a>
  • Liberty Travel is one of the largest Travel Agencies in America featuring special interest vacations, flights, cruises, vacation packages, group travel, business travel, and tours. Liberty Travel has been providing premium service for over 60 years nationwide, and is now part of FlightCentre and GOGO WorldWide travel industry leaders.
    http://libertytravel.com
    http://discountcruises.com
    http://flightcenter.com
  • hi,
    if i have a schengen valid visa but i did not travel to the schengen area, can i still apply for a romanian visa??
    or i must go 1st to the schengen country to stamp it in the airport, then go to romania??
  • Hi My name is Dilawar I am citizen of Pakistan I have a internet girl friend we both love each other and want to become marriage, how can I get romanian visa the the romanian embassy did not take any visa application I want to travel romania and meet my love and her family. I also need information about my legal position in romania after marriage with her. Please inform me urgently its my urgent need and also send me at my email address dildarshah52@yahoo.com
  • dear sir/madem,my name is mehadi hasan.i m bangladeshi.i have a girl friend in romania.we love each other and we want to marry each other.plz imediatly communicate me how can i go to romania.already she told me she ll send 4 me a invitaion latter.but banladesh has not romanian misson.but have a romanian consulate but they dont intersted to give me infomation 4 get visa.plz help me.my email num-mehadi213@yahoo.com.
  • masum, rubel and hannan, both of should learn how to speak in english first before u proceed to get a visa for romania. and Mehadi, ur technic will not work coz it has become a common reason. Pragash, Devraj and thormelui - please be informed that sri-lankan and kerala people cant go to romania anymore. Strictly prohibited
  • Hi, I am an Indian Citizen and I want to visit my friend in Romania along with my spouse for 2 weeks . Could anyone please help how to about the VISA formalities?

Thanks
    Sid
  • Hi, I'm a Jamaican citizen my boyfriend is Romanian and he currently lives here in Jamaica and I'd like to travel with him back to Romania soon. What will I need in order to do so and where can I go to get it..Please help me

you may respond to my email address diaedre123@yahoo.com
  • Please if some one can arrange for invitation letters to Romania for me and my Collegues, I will be very happy.

we can go on a Business trip or as Tourist.

we are from Cameroon and we need to travel as a group of Five.

Please advise
  • I have Indian Passport and have travelled once to Denmark.
    I intend to Visit Romania for Business of Tourist purpose for at most 30 days.

I have tried to get invitation letter or a Tourist Voucher but very difficult.

Please if some one can help with information on my trip please advise.

I intend travel end of this month.
  • I am romanian citizen.You need a invitation letter from a romanian how guarantee for you and must provide have money in bank account.
    With more information can help you.Please contact am : slivneanu2001@yahoo.com
  • do i need a visa to enetr romania?i have to mention than i am from albania and i have the biometric passport the one with cip...and i've heard that albania may enter in romania if the citizen has the new passport..thanks
  • Do Romanian citizens living in Romania have to have a bank account with a certain amount in it in order to get a visa to the United States?
  • They have to show they have sufficient funds to pay for a return air ticket and to maintain and accommodate themselves while they are in the USA, http://romania.usembassy.gov/visas/visa_faq.html#Question3

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged