Must visit places in Rajasthan
  • Heritage, culture, history and tradition are few best
    things which make Rajasthan a great holiday destination of India. Luxurious
    heritage hotels are another best thing about Rajasthan. Here are few best places to see in Rajasthan, which you
    must not miss:

Udaipur

Ranthambore National Park

Pushkar Camel Fair

Sariska Tiger Reserve

Jaipur

Jodhpur

Jaisalmer Fort

Sam Sand Dunes

• Thanks for sharing the best places to see in Rajasthan.
  • There are many holiday & attraction places in Rajasthan. Here some best places to see in Rajasthan such as..

Ajmer / Pushkar
    Bikaner - Citadel of Cultural & Camels
    Bharatpur
    Bundi - The Undiscovered Splendour
    Jaipur - The Gateway to Rajasthan
    Jaisalmer - The Golden City
    Kota - Magic aling the mighty Chambal
    Jodhpur
    Mount Abu - Verdant Oasis in the Hills
    Sariska
    Sawai Madhopur
    Udaipur - Venice of the East
  • most of the must see places are covered above but here is an itinerary suggestion for those going to Rajasthan, India, on a one-week trip. 

Fly to Delhi, have a look around the old markets Old Delhi, the Red Fort and the impressive Lutyens-designed New Delhi for a day or two. Head to Agra where the key sight is the world-famous Taj Mahal. Other places to see include the Jahangir Palace. After Agra head to the pink city of Jaipur. It's a 6 hour drive to Jaipur but en route you can stop to see the perfectly preserved deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri and the fascinating Abhaneri. Things to see in Jaipur include the imposing Amber Fort and the Royal Observatory and Maharajah’s Palace. The drive back to Delhi - another 5 hour journey 

Those who go for longer can visit Jodhpur, Udaipur and other wonderful cities.

For more info see
  • I would be at New Delhi (India) on my business tour.  Can any member from India guide me for one day short tour? I have heard much about India Travel Tours for Agra day tour and Golden Triangle. Plz share your experience if I club Agra tourism visit with Rajasthan tour?
  • Thank's Manya for this interesting and usefully information. If i am notworng Chittorgarh, Bhangarh and Ranthambore  also a best tourist place..
  • Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It's not
    surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best.
    All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in
    Rajasthan -- palaces, forts, desert, camels, elephants, and snake
    charmers.
  • Top Tourist destination spots in Rajastan are
    Jaipur,
    Udaipur,
    Ajmer,
     Mount Abu,

• Rajasthan, the princely state of India has numerous tourists places
    places. It depends on your taste, what you are fond of. You can visit
    Jaipur and its near by places for exploring its various historic
    monuments. Jodhpur or Udaipur can also be visited to see some historic
    sites and monuments.
  • I think India is a great place for tourist. There are a lot of places to visit in India. Rajasthan is one of them. In Rajasthan you can visit

Pushkar Camel Fair

Sariska Tiger Reserve

Jaipur

For more information you can visit

http://www.wordtravels.com/Cities/India/Udaipur/Attractions

• Thanks for sharing such good attractions in Rajasthan, I visited a lot of places but I believe these have something extra in it.
  • Mehrangarh Fort - Largest fort in India and second largest fort in the world, located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Must visit.

• Chittorgarh Fort is the largest fort in India not Mehrangar.
    Chittorgarh Fort is a World Heritage site located in southern Rajasthan off highway number 8 , roughly halfway between Delhi and Mumbai
  • Thanks for sharing the nice tourist places in Rajasthan.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged