2-yr teaching VISA requirements for United Arab Emirates
  • I am applying for international teaching positions in United Arab Emirates, which will most likely be a two-year contract. Will they give me such a visa? Please help! Thank you!
  • Once you get the job the company that is posting this will get you a visa without a problem. When you send your passport to the UAE Embassy you will need to send a copy of the letter to them. Usually most jobs in the UAE will get you the visa authorization . By the way what is your nationality? Their are some restrictions depending on that
    rita
  • Can anyone tell me if vaccinations are required? As an example, a choice was made to not vaccinate children and they will accompany this person on a teaching contract. TIA.
  • Iam a South African citizen with Zimbabwean degree.Wil i be able to get a visa with Zimbabwean degrees.Are ther any people with Zimbabwea qualifications teaching in UAE or DUBAI?Please advise me because SOUTH kOREA has turned me down because of Zimbabwean degree.
    FRANK.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged