Thailand Trip in August
  • Hello, i'm planning to go in August in Thailand.  i like to go somewhere very , particular, cheap and where i can even relax a bit. what do you suggest me? is it the right season?
  • Hi there,
    August is not the best time to visit Thailand, because it is during monsoon season (June to October) and there may be some flooding, particularly if you are visiting the north or northeast of the country. It isn't impossible to travel during the rainy season - it may be a bit cheaper which is a plus - but there are inconveniences. The best time to travel to Thailand is in the cool, dry season between November and February.
  • Thanks Ella Johnson
  • Best time to visit Thailand is between November and February. August is a a rainy season. If you don't want to go in peak season then you can try in March to May A little hot season or June to July pre monsoon season.  last time when I went to Thailand for my friends bachelor party. That was very nice and affordable trip. So better to avoid rainy season and try some other month.
  • Thanks Tonybrancato

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged