lagos airport
  • i am going to nigeria soon and i have read some terrible stories about lagos airport can someone tell me truthfully what to expect when i land thanks
  • Don't grab a cab unless you call for a metered cab.  My friend just went thru a devastating situation. He grabbed a cab at the hotel he stayed at, to go to airport. Shortly into the ride, the driver shouted, "you're in big trouble",  then proceeded thru the traffic lite and onto a back alley where a group opened the cab door, pulled my friend out and beat him up, stole all his cash, plane ticket and luggage and left him for dead.  Be careful. Now he's there after getting out of the medical facility but has no money to come home.   justme2
  • rosie 17 please be carefull i dont know what you want do there but i have gone and you are as white woman not safe she take you money she rape you with many man i am a woman from 53 i needed to go but i got police pretection becaurse i want help for get my scammer but if you want go so dont do this 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion