Can i go to Schengen Area with UK student visitors pass?
  • I'm from Malaysia, going to UK for my exchange study January 2014 with a UK student visitors pass which allowed me to stay in UK for 6 months(until July 2014).
    Estimate finishing my study on early of June 2014.

    Can I go to Schengen Area with my UK student visitors pass? or do I need to apply for Schengen visa? 


Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!