• Hi Steve I'm from the the Philippines but currently working in Hong Kong what do I need to go to Scotland for holiday?
  • You must have a passport valid for your period of intended stay in the UK (it is recommended that it be valid for six months after departure) and a visa is required. You should apply for a UK visa at the British Embassy in Hong Kong. If there are any complications or additional requirements they will let you know there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion