traveling with only a green card?
  • I'm from the dominican republic, i have lost my passport n my birth cert.
    can i enter my cuntry only with my green card n dl.?
  • I am guessing that you are currently living in the US? In order to leave the US you will need your passport and in order to enter your country you will need some form of ID - generally your passport. You will need to get a copy of your birth certificate - try doing this on line. Contact your local consulate who will organise a new passport for you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion