Indian Passport holder on Schengen Visa in France needs to apply for P3 to US
  • Hello,

    I am an Indian passport holder, living in Marseille on a valid visa and residence permit. I need to apply for the P3 visa for artists to US. But I have to do it from France.

    How can one go about it?
  • Contact the US Embassy in Paris. Usually the promoter in the USA assists with the US visa 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion