can a Dual citizen with PH and TWN passports fly directly from the Philippines without visa?
  •  I'm from the Philippines but I'm a dual citizen. Therefore I have two passports. One by the Philippines and the other by Taiwan ROC with Taiwan ID card number. My problem is, can I go to UK directly from the Philippines using both passports? or do i have to go through Taiwan to fly to UK?
  • You can fly from any where you like, but as a dual Taiwanese/ Philippines citizen you need a visa to enter the UK as the citizens of both of these countries must obtain a visa from the British Embassy before they enter the UK.Unless your Taiwan ID  meets the following criteria http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/appendix1/
  • The fact that you're a dual citizen shouldn't really be relevant: just pick a passport and get a visa for that one. There's no reason I can see that you couldn't fly directly to the UK from the Philippines if you have your visa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion