information needed on marriage in Tunisia
  • hi, I'm mexican and next year I'll get married with my tunisian girlfriend. my question is that what kind or papers  should a bring with me? would you help me plz really i need your advice cause mexico is so far from tunisia and i don't want to do any mistake plz help me thanks a lot 
  • Foreign non muslim men who want to marry Muslim Tunisian women in Tunisia must obtain a Certificate of Conversion before they can marry. The conversion can take about three months. You really need to discuss this with your girlfriend. I suggest you also contact the Tunisian embassy for advice on this.

Have you ever met your Tunisian girlfriend? Is this an internet romance? I ask as converting may be something you have not thought about or discussed.

Other documents you require are:

1 An Affidavit of Eligibility to marry from the Mexican authorities. This documents confirms you are free to marry.
    2 Your birth certificate
    3 Your passport
    4 If you have been married before you will need your divorce certificate or death certificate if you previous spouse died.
    5 Certificate of Conversion.

I hope this helps you.

• thank you very much Alethia! hey would you send me an email cause I want to ask you another personal questions. cause some people it say that also i need visa to go to tunisia. here's my email chuyd27@yahoo.com 
    also here's my skype chuyduarte1 
    please as soon you can 
    thanks again hope to hear from you 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion