Entry into the united states
  • i got arrested while i was in the united states in 1992 , and the charge was i jumped the subway . now after that every time i enter the united states they take me aside , and then ask me a few questions and then let me go. usually this process takes 2-4 hours .

    is there way i can erase this or avoid this extra time .

    any help or advice would be appreciated .

  • Suggest you speak to an American lawyer.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion