Langkawi honeymoon
  • My future husband and I are going to Langkawi from 13 - 17 April on our honeymoon (as part of a bigger trip). Where is the best area to stay? We want to be able to hire a car/scooter to explore the island but also enjoy time on the beach. I've heard the beaches aren't great but still enjoyable. 
    Please can you suggest a good area in which to stay as well as a few hotels possibly? We are looking for something reasonable but not too expensive. As long as it's clean, friendly, good service, etc we're happy. Thanks!
  • As you know Malaysia is a very lucky country for the couples.Majority of the people went to Malaysia on honey moon. Langkawi a city of Malaysia,is a beautiful place.The best hotel for you is Four Season Resort.Its a best place for couples.I hope you would like to enjoy it.Other than this there are many attractions in Langkawi like Cable Car,Telaga Harbour Park etc have fully fun in it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged