Invitation Visa
  • I have 2 Italian friends in ROme and they want to send for me an invitation to visit Italy for 90 days ,,,

    I need to know what the papers they need to make this invitation ,, and what i need to have the Visa to enter Italy 
  • You will need a Schengen visa to visit Italy I do not know which country you are from but this list from the Italian Embassy Lagos Nigeria is very helpful

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion