schengen visa refusal
  • What do I do if I am being denied a schengen visa due 2 d reason dat: Your intention to leave the territory of the menber states before th expiry of the visa could not be ascertained. What evidence do I need 2 submit if I desire to write an Appeal. Against the decision.
  • If you have made a Schengen visa application which is refused, you may have the option of appealing against the decision. Appealing a decision means that you can try tohave the decision overturned and changed.
    To discover if an appeal is possible, it is important that you read the information in the refusal notice (the Embassy's decision) carefully so that you can see what options are available to you and how you can proceed. Each Embassy is different and an appeal is not possible in every case. If you are able to appeal, you must follow the appeal guidance of the particular Embassy you applied to.

If you have been refused you can simply apply again. You will need to make a new application and pay another fee. Just because you were refused a Schengen visa it does not mean that you will be refused next time. All applications are considered on the basis of the information provided. However, it will be important that you address the problem in your first application and show that you have made changes or included the extra evidence needed.
    You must give the reason for your visit, when and where you will stay and evidence such as an airline ticket to demonstrate when you will leave the Schengen area.
  • Thanks
    But u still have nt answered my question. The reason for the refusal was stated that: YOUR INTENTION TO LEAVE THE TERRITORY OF THE MEMBER STATE BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE VISA COULD NOT BE ASCERTAINED. They said I can writ an appeal against the decision. The qustion is wot document can use to maker them believe I will come back to me country when writing the appeal.
  • It means you need to demonstrate strong ties to your home country: proof of employment, proof that you own property, that you have family and a life there, etc.

A good way to do this is to have your employer give you a letter (on the company letterhead) confirming that you are employed there, and stating the dates you have been granted leave for.
  • Thanks I am grateful.
    But can u please tell hw long it will take before my appeal will be attended to or before getting reply frm d embassy.
  • Appealing a Schengen visa refusal can be very long, drawn out and confusing as there is no specified time frame. The rules just say a  person has the right to have his affairs dealt with in a "reasonable time"  .

I know of people who made appeals, were given appeal numbers by the embassy and that was the last they ever heard of the appeal. So I suggest you don't waste your time appealing you simply reapply with better evidence, 
  • Thanks
    I think i better try some other time.
  • Hw do you manage to attend 2 all these mails? N get a beta answer to dem all. U are impossible.
  • Is that a compliment ? :)
  • Hi I'm on the same situation got refused today I work in a good company and got a letter from my employee too
    But they have refused me as my present visa status will expire in April 2015 and I have hell more then three months
    Pls guide me shall I appeal or apply again
    As I dnt want to waste my time and what documents shall I further attach to make it strong
    Thanks
  • ....... my present visa status will expire in April 2015.......

What do you mean by this? Do you already have a Schengen visa ?
  • Hi thanks for reply
    No I have PSW n that's expiring in 12th April 2015
    They refused me and put this condition that my intention to leave France is not strong

I attached my employee letter staying that I'm a present employer
    But still
    So what shall I do reapply or put an appeal
  • I was just going for three days and two nights with a return ticket
    But I dunno how they rejected me :/
    Pls help me
  • PSW do you mean a UK post study work visa?
    You were refused the Schengen visa as they do not believe you will leave France. There must be something in your application that led them to believe you will stay in France. What was the reason you were going to France.

• For visit three nights
  • Pls guide me through this as they gave me right to appeal
    I have to provide them something solid like my hospital on going treatments and future coming appointments or guide me what can I show them
  • To visit who or just as a tourist. DO NOT waste your time appealing as they are rarely succesful. You are better off reapplying and supplying more evidence that you must return to the UK.
  • No just as tourist
    So can I apply again
    With better prove like holiday booking form from my company which states that I will come back
    And my hospital appointments letters for future
    But my visa is hell more then three months do you think my case is strong
    Pls recommend
  • I can't say your case is strong as you have already been refused. Why don't you apply for a Belgian visa and use that visa to travel on into France.
  • Actually it's a great idea let me search for it thanks man
    How can I talk to you
  • you can contact me through astonlapractice.com 
  • Please assit me. What about if your self-employed?
  • It is probably much easier for those with a UK residence permit to be granted a Schengen visa. I assume if you are self employed you are either a Tier 1 Entrepreneur or you have  Indefinite Leave to Remain. Employed or self employed status is irrelevant , you must provide six months bank statements and proof of your work

On your first application you must just state the reason for your visit, you never mention future plans, you need to build up your credibilty until you will be granted a two year visa.

Your first visa may not be for six months but purely for the time you wish to visit for example one month, but it can usually be extend in the Schengen country that you visit.

Remember you can only stay a maximum of 90 days in any six month period in the Schengen zone.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion