Problem of visa
  • Hi I would to ask some help about my problem. I hav been staying Bahrain for more 4 yrs already. I resigned from my old employer an tried to find a new employer. Before 3 months of expiration of my visa I went LMRA to apply a mobility intension it was Oct 2013. My visa was expired last Dec. 14. I got my problem with my old employer because they had been holding my passport for 2 months after the expiration of my visa. Now, i am worrying because my new employer told us that I need to go to our old company to have an extension of visa before they give me a visa but they hold again my passport. I am so worried now I think it was the mistake of my new employer also. Do you think if i found another employer who is really willing to give me visa i still have a chance to have a visa? Because I hav been staying here for more than 3 months in Bahrain withot a Job and visa but my old company still not cancelling it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!