• Hello everyone can anyone help ?? My husband is Croatian / italian but my children dont have croatian passport or italian they have Trinidadian passport only . What can be done for them to travel to croatia other than applying for passport since we dont have a croatian embassy here. I heard they can travel with a birth certificate from croatia and a declaration stating they are croatian nationals . Thanks 
  • Your children need a photo ID to travel no airline or immigration officer will accept a birth certificate or declaration. You need to contact the Italian Consulate Port of Spain to assist with Italian passports

    Your husband will need to show proof of his Italian citizenship to the Italian consulate and you can then apply for Italian passports.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion