2 weeks is enough for a good tour in Italy?
  • I plan on taking a trip to Italy. I'd like to spend at least two weeks and I want to tour as much Italian as I can, including small towns that have received a lot of tours.
  • Italy is so vast and treasure filled that you will see very little of Italy in two weeks. I have travelled in Italy by car, bus and train and found it easy to move around.

Rome on its own needs a few days as well as the Vatican and the Appian Way. From Rome its about two hours on a high speed train to Naples and Pompeii 

If you go to Florence you can travel on to San Gimigiano, Sienna and Pisa or north east to Bologna and Venice.

• Hi,two weeks is not enough to visit the huge country Italy through my experience,I travel  two weeks to Italy last summer and I spent the good time.I spend 3 days in Florence for visiting the museums.. 
  • Two weeks is nothing like enough to get to grips with the whole of Italy, as there are hundreds of places worth visiting.
  • I think Italy is the country that needs one more seperate life to feel and enjoy it comletely. But anyway if you've got free two weeks and money for a trip don't waste time in hesitating :) go there an see what you can see in you two golden weeks :)
  • Thanks To All
  • Lusatomoni, if you are still looking for recommendations, I have just spent a week exploring Tuscany, and I can tell you that I left that wonderful region wishing for much more time. My advice would be to limit yourself to one region and one big city (Florence and Tuscany, for instance, like I did). That way you'll have a relaxed and still very full two weeks. Check out this little Italy Travel Guide for some ideas! 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion