my heart is saying his not but I have gut feeling he is scam
  • I have been talking to a man from Jordan for some months now and he tells me he loves me and wants to be with me, I told him I don't want to marry and I also support 3 teenagers so I can't afford to go to met him but he tells me it's ok as he will pay for my ticket to visit him, he also tells me he has own car bussiness and a family farm, I asked him why he wants me when he can have woman in Amman he tells me because his heart is with me, I never thought I would be in this situation as I have recognised scammers before as my friends are also on dating sites, I asked him if he is Muslim why he on datng site surely it's against his religion which he swears he goes by, I upset him many times as I question him time and time and had cried many times, I am a woman that will not hold back but he has caught me, I can't see what he wants from me as I have nothing to give him and I will not marry and he knows once my teenagers have there own life's and supporting themselves I want to live abroad, Any advice would be greatly appreciated ..
  • It is not against Islam for a muslim to use a dating site. Thousands of muslims use dating sites instead of traditional matchmakers.

Jordan is an Arab nation nothing to do with Africa and would be a lovely place to visit. Jordan is a stable country and has a good standard of living and its quite common for families to have a small farm where they grow their own food and keep livestock. I would visit there again at the drop of a hat

Muslim men regularly marry non muslim woman they are allowed to marry Christian and Jewish women.
    Would you ask a western man what he wants from you and question why he likes you?  So why are talking to this man if you doubt him so much. I think you like to have control over the situation.

• Never been to online dating since i always met my lovers in
    real life
    Well, after the broken hearteds, I decided to try my luck on
    the net.
    I registered on afrodating.com in search of a beautiful
    woman for a soul mate.
    Unforunately, my fate lied on the wrong person, i waked to
    read a
    message on the site from marylove from Ghana, a white lady
    of 28yrs
    old as She told me.
    Her mum was a missionary and went to Afrixa with her and
    could not
    come back as the local Church needed their service and She
    lives in a
    mission home.
    I fell for her when she sent me a gift on my birthday through
    my postal address.
    We decided to meet each other in real life and She demanded
    money on
    numerous occasion in coming to us.
    I told her the game was over when she try to smuggle
    product which i
    knew nothing about it to the UK, as a surprised.
    I lost nearly £18,000.00 to her and with assitance from a
    close friend
    of mine i reported the story to the cybercrimeoffice of
    Ghana( info.ghanapolice at consultant. com ) and reports
    received that
    fraudster are been trace and my case would receive a
    favourable
    condition.
    Am currently in Ghana where i have met officials of the Crime
    Unit and
    Police and hopefully these scammers will be brought to
    justice.
    The Officials of the crime unitt never requested money from
    me.
    Thank You
    ANDY BOB.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion