what can do men in the nights in Algiers?
  • Hi, I'm a woman from Europe....and i started a relation ship on net with a man from Algiers....
    we chat and talk and we started to love each other....
    he is going outside almost every day , in the days rarelly..but in the afternoons..more after 5 or 7 ..it depends on...but my worries are that he is staying many times till in the night s 3 or 4 , yes he comes home at midnight also...but he is sleeping inthe days and at nights he is awake
    i know he told me , he cant sleep at nights ..he doesnt have a job now...and his life habit is disturbed bec of this...
    but..what can he do in the nights? ..he is saying he is only walking....only to not be at home ...because its boring..yes, he meets some friends ...
    but he never told me he has one good friend and he is going out with him , or he is talking with friends..he just saying : HE WALKS.....

for me its strange that at this time to walk...outside ....
    maybe i am wrong.....thanks...
  • In north African countries such as Algiers, Morocco and Tunisia there are men only cafe's  which stay open late at night.

Things are very different to Europe the weather is warmer and men often sit in groups, smoking, drinking tea or coffee playing backgammon, until very late

If he does not have a car of course he walks, the north African culture is not like Europe where people stay home and watch TV until bed time, North Africans often eat much later and they are very sociable and will visit each others homes.

I don't think he is running around with women as Algeria differs greatly to Europe in that respect, Algerian women are not expected to have sex before marriage.

If you do not trust this man than stop communicating with him 

• In algeria there is no Cafe open after 23h, 3h,4h it is nighclub, in Algeria we don't have nightlife, so ppl could not walk at this time specially because it is not safe, ys ok there's some young ppl who meet in group near their houses and play backgammon or do something else...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion