Flight bookings needed for trip to UK and Germany for an Indian passport holder?
  • I am planning a Business visit to The United Kingdom on 6 September 2014 ( for 7 days) till 12 September 2014. Thereafter I wish to go to Germany and Spain for a vacation of 14 days. Thus, for the purpose of applying for a short-term multiple entry UK Business Visa I have the following queries:

1. Can I apply for a UK Business Visa before I get a Valid Schengen Tourist Visa? This is important because after my work is done in UK instead of returning back to India I would like to go on a holiday in Germany for which Visa would be Yet-to-be-Applied/Issued.

2. If I  book one way flight from New Delhi to London and an onward flight from London to Munich, then will this satisfy the norms of the standard Business Visa application procedure or do I have to purchase return flight tickets from New Delhi to London and from London to New Delhi?

Many Thanks in advance.
  • You should apply for the UK business visa first as this is the most difficult and can take several weeks to be processed. There is no requirement to book or purchase an airline ticket when applying for the UK business visit visa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion