Egypt- Visa Requirement
  • My wife and I will be arriving at Alexandria via cruise ship in August (28th & 29th) for two days with a departure from Port Said. Rather than take a shore excursion sponsored by Princess Cruises, my friends and I have decided to take a private overnight tour. Are we required to obtain Visas or is our U.S Passports and Ship ID card sufficient?
  • You can get visas on arrival - $20 I believe.
  • Hi !!

Am in indian on a residence permit and working in Qatar. I intend to have a holiday in Egypt. Will i be elgible for an on arrival visa or i need to apply for one, if so how do i process my visa application in Doha.

Thanks in advance for help and assitance in this regard

With warmest regards
    Sai
  • I just got this from the Egyptian tour group I've been in contact with. The cruise ship will supply everyone with a quick stamp visa (actually its Egyptian officials on ship who do this). Cruise ship passengers in Egypt for less than 72 hours are not required to obtain a visa from the embassy
  • i am travelling to Sharm El Sheikh on the 9th July my passport expires 28th July will i need this to be renewed?
  • I AM PLANNING TO HAVE MY HOLIDAY VACATION IN EGYPT AND I HAVE A FRIEND THERE WHO IS WILLING TO GIVE ME ACCOMODATIONS, I COME FROM THE PHILIPPINES, DO I NEED TO GET A VISA HERE OR UPON ARRIVAL TO EGYPT
  • I COME FROM THE PHILIPPINES,ME AND MY 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER PLANNING TO HAVE A HOLIDAY VACATION IN EGYPT AND I HAVE A FRIEND THERE WHO IS WILLING TO GIVE US ACCOMODATIONS AND PLANE TICKETS...DO I NEED TO GET VISA HERE OR UPON ARRIVAL TO EGYPT? how much it will cost?
  • I am looking at booking a holiday to Sharm for myself and my boyfriend. My boyfriend is South African, does he need a visa prior to entering Sharm?
  • Hello,

I am an Indian passport holder and currently working in Botswana. i hold a valid residence & work permit from Botswana. I am traveling to USA by Egypt Air on 15th December and returning back on 2nd JAn 2010. I have a 11 hours transit time on Cairo and i would like to see Cairo & pyramids. Can i get a visa on arrival for 24 hours? I hold a B1/B2 Visa to USA. please advice or mail me the details to mani@niitafrica.com.

Thanks in advance
    M.M.Mani Maran
  • I am on transit with Egyptair for 12 hours, do I need visa to go in the country for a hotel?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion