2 days travel to Batam but passport is less than 6 months valid
  • Can anyone help me here? My family of 6 purchased a 2D1N Batam Package online. When I was about to send the vouchers' numbers and our particulars, I realized that my daughter's (she's 11) passport is expiring in Nov 2014. The earliest passport renewal from my embassy is July and our travel period is June 03-04. Is it still possible for us to travel without any hassle? Any suggestions from the forum? 
  • What nationality are you and where are you travelling from? Are you entering Singapore then travelling by ferry?
  • Hi! Thanks for replying. I'm from the Philippines but a permanent resident of Singapore. My daughter too is a resident. We are based in SG and will be taking the ferry to Batam. What do you suggest?
  • This is so easily fixed ask the immigration people at the Ferry terminal. I personally don't think there will be problem just check. have a lovely break in Batam
  • Hi Alethia! I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be fine. Thank you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion