Information Needed - Europe Vist for One Week or Two
  • Hi, 
       I am from Pakistan and on Tier 1 Post study work visa  in England which is Going to Renew for 3 year in August. I want to go for short Visits to Netherlands France Italy and other European Countries for less then Week or Two Weeks. 

    What should i do for this. Do i need some special Visa like Schengen Visa or i can travel with my UK Visa Card. Can i go france on under water train or any Bus without Visa. 

    Waiting for Reply guys please guide me.

  • Your UK visa is not valid in Europe and you will need to apply for a Schengen visa 
  • can i apply for schengen visa. i m working as software develpor in london.
  • You can apply for a Schengen visa as you are legally resident in the UK. Your application must be made to the Embassy of the first country you want to visit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion