Schengen Visa for UK dependent
  • I am an Indian national with an Indian passport. I will be traveling to UK on a dependent/spouse Visa. Am I eligible to get a Schengen visa from UK embassy in UK itself for France, Switzerland, Italy and Spain? Or Do I need to get the Schengen Visa from India?
  • Firstly, there is no UK embassy in the UK. However, if you are resident in the UK you can get a Schengen visa while there. You'll need to apply at the embassy for the country you intend to visit first.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion