overstayed UK
  • I am overstayed 4 years in uk, i know sounds bad but my situations made worse, i wanna go back to india, can anyone say what kind of situations will i face at airports? i lost my passport and wanna go by travel document... so what is ur idea on it? is there any possible to travel in europe in feature other than UK?
  • You will have no problem leaving the UK , the authorities certainly won't detain you, unless you are a wanted criminal !  A valid travel document issued by the High Commission of India should present no problem whatsoever.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion