Visit my husband in Saudi alone with visit visa
  • My visit visa in saudi was approved and i need to travel in saudi to visit my husband working there, i just want to ask if it is ok that i will be traveling alone in the plane that my husband will just wait me in the airport to pick me up..
  • Plss help me its my first time to travel in long hours..
  • Women flying to Saudi alone must be picked up at the airport by a male relative. As long as your husband meets you at the airport you'll be fine.
  • Do i need to wear Abaya when i steep out from the airpport?
  • Thank you so much for your reply Miss Anya K
  • I would have your abaya ready to put on in the airport and travel in conservative clothes, do not wear a low necked top or blouse . Always carry a headscarf in case the Muttawa ( religious police ) ask you to cover your head.
  • Thank you so much alethia. I have to buy and ready my abaya.

• Good day Ma'am Alethia i just want to ask if there is an opportunity to work in saudi can i apply there? I will just go back in my country and apply for working visa.?
  • You are on a a visit visa so you cannot work legally. I do not know what job you had in mind and if you will be applying to stay permanently with your husband but jobs for women in Saudi Arabia are limited. 
  • Thank you so much alethia,yes i just have visit visa and I'm not permitted to work there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion