Visa to visit Puerto Rico for A British & Thai couple
  • Hello, I’m a British citizen living in Thailand with my Thai common law wife. Does anyone know where we need to apply for a visa to visit Puerto Rico please?
  • Hi , Puerto Rico is a USA Colony , what you need is a USD Visa to go there, you can get this in the USA consulate.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion