EU citizen living and working in UK can endorsed a friend for UK general visitor visa
  • Hello everyone, 

    I am a Spanish citizen working and living in the UK for the past 4 years. I would like to endorsed a Jamaican friend to come over for holidays to the UK. As I am not British national, can I still help to sponsor someone to get a general visit visa to the UK?

    Many thanks.
  • Yes you can invite your friend but that is all it is simply an invitation. Your friend has to pay his own airfare,show he has funds to stay here and that he has commitments in Jamaica to return to.
  • This is brilliant! Many Thanks Alethia. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion