applying tourist visa to bahrain
  • Hi there...Im here in saudiarabia and i want to go to bahrain to meet my fiancee..I want to visit her after i get my exit i get tourist visa for only14 days dn i nid to go bck in my home country in philippines...

  • If you have a residence permit for Saudi Arabia and live and work there Bahrain will provide you with an electronic visa. Your residence permit must be six months old and have at least six months validity.

    Filipinos who do not have a Saudi residence permit can only enter Bahrain if they have a sponsor who can apply for the visa on their behalf. The sponsor cannot be your fiancee .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion