About visa extension
  • Hello is their any other categories of visa if i dont get field work in one year work visa after study in ireland? Which country is better regarding this ireland or new zealand? Yr response is very important thank you
  • You are only eligible for the one year post study work visa, in the country in which you studied, Ireland. So you will not be able to apply for a post study work visa in New Zealand as you did not study there.

    Here is the information regarding the New Zealand Skilled Migrant category http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/skilledmigrant/default.htm

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion