Tunisian tourist visa
  • Im a pakistani citizen living in Australia. Ive applied for a tunisian tourist visa as im getting married to a tunisian national. Its been 4 weeks since i applied but still have got no news from the embassy. The embassy says they are still waiting for a response from the ministry of interior in Tunisia. This is the second time im applying for this visa, the first time was a couple of months back but the approval came late and i had to cancel my tickets as i was stopping over in pak as well and needed my passport back. Can my fiancee in Tunisia call the ministry and ask them abt my visa?
  • Hello I am from the USA and I am going to Tunisia to visit my husband and I was wondering do you think it would be a waste of time to go to the US embassy of Tunisia and try and get a Visa for my husband to come back with me to America?
  • Theresay I have responded to your other post. I am surprised at how naive you are regarding your husbands visa to the USA. You cant go to the US Embassy and ask for a visa there is a very lengthy procedure you must both go through and the visa could be refused. Many people hire a lawyer as this is a very complicated process.
  • Yes,my friend Alethia you are right.It is very complicated process.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion