need your help
  • hi davidf, my self hashmeet an indian resident and currentely living in india, i was planning to come europe on shenegan visa and my wife is comming on eu permanent visa, is their any possibility that i can apply for spouse/resident card from europe
  • For you to be eligible for a family residence card your wife must be an EU citizen exercising treaty rights in another member state . For example:-

    Your wife is a French citizen working or studying  in Germany, you will apply to the German Embassy for a family residence card as the dependent spouse of an EU national.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion